100% original and organic with no additives
Raw without any additives
Are you tired of unnatural artificial products?
Try the natural cocoa butter
100% without any additives
Edible and skin friendly
It is also known that cocoa butter is white chocolate. It is rich in edible vegetable fats with a pale yellow color
It is extracted from the cocoa kernel.
Cocoa butter is one of the most stable natural products in fats
Which contains a high level of natural antioxidants that prevent rancidity and can be stored for 2-5 years.
Cocoa Butter Uses:
1 . Use as edible butter:
Cocoa butter is edible and possesses an exceptionally rich and penetrating aroma that is the scent of chocolate. Adding a piece of butter gives the taste and ecstasy of sweets, ice cream or the taste of chocolate. It dissolves easily and can be mixed with any of the recipes.
2 . Treatment of dark spots: It helps a lot in treating dark spots, stretch mark, burns, skin irritation from psoriasis, wrinkles, spots, rashes, skin color changes and skin scars, and greatly contributes to skin whitening.
3 . Moisturizing and treating the skin:
Can be used as a skin moisturizer. It is often recommended for its effectiveness in moisturizing and preventing stretch marks in pregnant women, treating chapped skin and lips, and as a daily moisturizer to prevent dry, itchy skin.
Big benefits of unrefined butter
Antioxidants: Cocoa has more antioxidant flavonoids than any natural substance tested so far, including grapes, black and green teas. In fact, it may have up to four times the amount of antioxidants found in green tea.
The health benefits of these antioxidants include:
• Promote heart health - help dilate blood vessels, reduce blood clots, improve blood circulation, help regulate heart rate and blood pressure, lower LDL cholesterol, and reduce the risk of stroke and heart attacks.
• Protection from environmental toxins and metabolism - helping repair and resist damage caused by free radicals, and may reduce the risk of some types of cancer.
Neurons: By increasing the levels of specific neurotransmitters in our brains, cocoa promotes a positive outlook, facilitates regeneration and simply helps us feel good.
• Serotonin - Cocoa increases the level of serotonin in the brain, thus acting as an antidepressant, helping to reduce PMS systems, and promoting a sense of well-being.
Endorphins - Cocoa stimulates the release of endorphins, which results in the pleasurable sensation similar to the “runner’s high” a jogger feels after running several miles.
• Phenylethylamine - Found in chocolate, phenylethylamine is also created in the brain and is excreted when we are happy. It works as a mild mood booster and antidepressant, and helps increase focus and alertness.
• Vaniloid - Vaniloid is known as the “bliss chemical” because it is released by the brain when we are feeling great. Cocoa contains both N-acylethanolamines, believed to temporarily increase levels of vanilloidin in the brain, and enzyme inhibitors that slow its breakdown. Promotes relaxation, and helps us feel good for longer.
Essential minerals: Cocoa beans are rich in a number of essential minerals, including magnesium, sulfur, calcium, iron, zinc, copper, potassium and manganese.
• Magnesium - Cocoa appears to be the #1 source of magnesium from any food. Chemistry balances magnesium in the brain, builds strong bones, and helps regulate heart rate and blood pressure. Magnesium deficiency, present in 80% of Americans, is associated with PMT, high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes and joint problems.
• Sulfur - Cocoa is high in the mineral sulfur beauty. Sulfur builds strong nails and hair, encourages beautiful skin, detoxifies the liver, and supports a healthy pancreas functioning.
Essential fats: There is a misconception that chocolate is fattening. In fact, the fats in cocoa butter are healthy fats. Cocoa contains oleic acid, a heart-healthy monounsaturated fat, also found in olive oil, that may raise good cholesterol. Also, substances found in cocoa are known to help reduce appetite.
What distinguishes this butter that we have:
We process our 100% organic butter cold on a traditional system just like what has been done for centuries in Ghana. What makes our butter first class in the raw market, not as it is used in modern factories to denature the natural qualities of cocoa butter. Commercially available hydraulic presses operate at +/- 200F which leads to more production but at the expense of butter quality.